Brunelco has extensive experience in developing customer-specific electronics. Before we start designing, we will discuss your wishes in detail with you. The control system is set up in such a way that you can easily add any additions and/or extra functions to the original concept.
As soon as your wishes have been properly mapped out, we will draw up a specification sheet and a step-by-step plan. On the basis of the latest techniques, we develop a principle design and a working model is made.
A design process usually includes the following steps:
- Establishing full requirements
- Adopt full specifications
- Drawing up a test plan (during design and production)
- Building and validating the operation of sub-circuits if necessary
- Drawing up a full schedule, describing EMC-critical issues
- Determine form factor PCB
- PCB design
- Building a prototype
- Prototype validation, functional, EMC
- Make any corrections
- If correct, production of the zero series
- Development of production test tools