At the request of our customer, a hoist control system has been developed.
The properties of this control are:
- Connections for up to 5 motors (each motor can run either left or right). Each direction of rotation is called a function, so that a total of 10 functions are realized);
- Motors to be used: 24V DC, max. 10 A (240 Watt);
- Power supply from 24V Li-Ion battery
- Connections for 2 limit switches for 1 motor; the motor stops in this direction of rotation when the limit switch is activated.
- Current limitation per motor can be set to protect against overload and overheating of the motors, time delay can be set when the current limitation is exceeded;
- Start and run characteristic curve adjustable per motor
- Current limitation also serves as end-stop detection of motors
- Very low power consumption when the controller is not active (hibernation mode)
- Settings via a USB connection and PC application